If you’re looking forward to preparing turkey and all the trimmings this Christmas, how about these Mini Hasselback New potatoes as a tasty addition?
Serves: 4- 5
“These diddy little Hasselback potatoes are much quicker to cook that their full-sized buddies. Rest each potato in the bowl of a spoon to make the cuts so that you don’t slice all the way through.”
20 New potatoes
4 cloves garlic,crushed
Salt & pepper to season
40g fresh parmesan, grated
For the dip:
3 tbsp double cream
1tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
1. For the dip mix the double cream with the lemon juice until the cream thickens then stir in the chives. Serve this on the side.
2. Preheat the oven to 200oC (fan 180oC).
3. Make several cuts along each potato but not all the way through. Put them cut side up on a baking tray.
4. Put the butter and garlic into a pan, season, then warm through until the butter is melted.
5. Brush the butter and garlic mixture over the potatoes and roast them in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan, then pop them back in the oven for a further 15 – 20 minutes until the parmesan has melted and the potatoes are golden.