House fire Stirling Place Basildon

Basildon house fire
Basildon house fire

Firefighters were called to a fire in a semi detatched house in Basildon.

The fire started in an electrical intake unit which was located in a porch on the front of the house. The fire quickly spread up through the voids and into the roof.

The fire was extinguished at 3pm. The internal voids and joists have been badly damaged so the property is not habitable.

The cause of the fire was recorded as accidental.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here